Hey Kort! This is shamri! ( kenny i had no idea i would ever in my entire life i would see you wearing a hat! ) Anyways!!!! I wish i was there with you guys!! That looks like so much fun! i hope you guys enjoyed every moment of it together!!!! I am so glad that i tought you how to get a blog! know we can keep intouch. sorry our internt hasnt worked for like 5 monnths so i cant update mine! I hope to see you soon! love, Shamri Wright (your nanny) as kenny would wish so!!! :)
Hey Kort! This is shamri! ( kenny i had no idea i would ever in my entire life i would see you wearing a hat! ) Anyways!!!! I wish i was there with you guys!! That looks like so much fun! i hope you guys enjoyed every moment of it together!!!! I am so glad that i tought you how to get a blog! know we can keep intouch. sorry our internt hasnt worked for like 5 monnths so i cant update mine! I hope to see you soon! love,
ReplyDeleteShamri Wright (your nanny) as kenny would wish so!!! :)